Test Build 3.50.0 (29 July 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build fixes co-op team management so that you can still collect your XP and chest if your team mates leave after you've won a battle. There's also an important fix to the Traveling Curse card and some more chat tweaks.

Cards
    • When a card is discarded to an opponent's deck (Traveling Curse), ensure that the owner is changed (fixes various issues to do with Traveling Curse).
    • The owner of the character Slippery is attached to (or Dim. Travel. or similar) always controls the move initiated by that card.
    • Shortened text on Elven Maneuvers to make it fit.
    Co-op
    • Allow players to collect earned XP and chests regardless of co-op team changes.
    • Tweaked co-op team management warnings to not warn of battle loss if battle has finished, or adventure abandonment if final battle won.
    Chat
    • New private message windows no longer pop to the front unless the entire chat window is hidden.
    • Co-op chat messages no longer make the chat window visible.
    Steam Client
    • Add some additional logging to the Steam login process to try to track down the error #2032 some users are experiencing. Force the URL request timeout to be longer to cover the chance this is a system-specific timeout setting.
    • Added HTTP status listeners to all URL loads in steam login process.
    • Use weak references on all loader listeners in steam login.
    Deck Builder
    • Make the delete character warning more explicit and rename to "destroy".
    • Play audio on deleting a character.

2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Don't know if this is any help, but the only times I've seen 2032 is when I've started CH using it's own icon (i.e. not from the Steam library) and a new version of the client is available. When I fire up the Steam UI, it shows a queued update for the game. Once updated, it's fine.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hmm, that case should trigger a version error, not 2032.

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

This is great, thank you!

1. I've lost multiple times due to Traveling Curse crashing (literally) with my Mimetic Armor.
    2. I mis-built a deck using Elven Maneuvers and didn't catch it for awhile because "card or drawn six cards." doesn't show up for me. I only read that via the wiki! $8^ |
    3. I've lost a good several items in co-op, all Loot-Fairy related.

I guess that other stuff's par or whatever, too.
    $;^ b

Regards!

Jon likes this.
  5. defrb

defrb Kobold

Great to see these fixes. :D even better to see the server back online soon!!! :D