Test Build 3.42.0 (19 July 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Well, 3.41.0 was a disaster when we deployed it live. We've found and fixed a nasty bug in the treasure cache that we think caused the problems. A few other fixes in this build, would appreciate any testing that can be done. Opening chests particularly useful.

Treasure
    • Fix a <= versus >= bug. Should only flush cache if the next flush is before now, not after now.
    Registration
    • Fixed the error message display when attempting to register a rejected account name.
    • Fixed NameCheck.php not to mangle the regexp.
    • Modified restricted and bad words for account registration to work with preg_match case insensitive syntax.
    • Copied over the bad words file from SFS to accounts.
    User Admin
    • Added citadel chests to user editor.
    Profiling
    • Fix incorrect column name in profile data.
    • Clear buffer of previous response before adding CSV profile data.
    Login
    • Reworked the maintenance mode check.
    Shutdown
    • Set maintenance mode at the start of the shutdown process
    Achievements
    • Battle results get final rating doesn't error when ratings are missing. Should fix league stats and achievements in Steam.

Christofff likes this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I did a quick test of opening 100 Epic chests as quickly as possible. I deleted all items from the account first. After the animspeed 1000 -assisted chest blitz I went to my Keep and discovered I had 500 items, 201 of them Legendary or Epic items. So that worked OK.

EDIT: Tested with a web browser.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Jon and Christofff like this.
  3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I completed two adventures. All of the items I looted during them were in my inventory when I went to my Keep. Another PASS, then.

Jon likes this.
  4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Quick test. Found smthg minor but cannot confirm w/o resetting the whole chain. What I did:

Cheated all the way to cardstock 2 starting from goblins in the wood. Melvin talks the usual crap after Cardstock 2. camera pans to Wizard's workshop which popped (didn't have it active b4), then camera pans north, pops metallic monstrosity (melvin/gary talks), citadel chest and cosmic curiosities followed by renown animation (ie, audio and sparkle) activating 3 times but my renown didn't increase (stayed at 17). Was unusual, caught my attn since it happened thrice.

In other news, items looted from the expansion seemed fine. All tested thru web browser, hope it helps.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Tried test build using Steam client.

Achievements are shared across servers (it gave me all the collection ones).

Co-op button in SP opens the co-op chat room. Could not find co-op chat room from MP side. This may be more feature than bug.

Shifting Steam back to live server, I found I could not paste text in chat using ctrl-v.

EDIT: Testing edit timestamps...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015