Test Build 2.98.0 (28 Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Just a few minor fixes from 2.96.0, will probably deploy this build live in a day or two. Bonus voice chat!

Voice Chat
    • Added Talk button to team chat panel, opens team's voice (& optionally video) conversation on appear.in
    Prompts
    • Clarified quest reward prompt.
    • Updated bandit portrait.
    Figures
    • Added missing foil Elf Priest figure.
    • Put new sticker on foil figures.
    Audio
    • Fixed missing damage audio for human wizard and priest.
    Multiplayer
    • Minor fix to stop-matchmaking functionality
    • Starting matchmaking leaves your team, and joining a team stops matchmaking.
    Boards
    • Add missing manor boards.

Bandreus likes this.
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

where can i get the new figures?

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

They'll be in Cuthbert's.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  4. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

I was testing out the newest test build to see about the old sparkling cloth armor disconnection bug that I've been following.

When you attack the opponent, and their sparkling cloth armor triggers, then wait 2:30, they cancel the move. If you wait another 2:30, nothing happens, you are stuck until the full 20 minutes expires.

However, it is slightly different behavior if you use Winds of War on your opponent. If their dodge/skip/sparkling cloth armor triggers, then they disconnect, you can wait 2:30, then they cancel their move automatically, and you can proceed to move your opponent due to winds of war. Then it's your opponent's turn and the 2:30 timer works as normal after that point.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'm pretty sure I've fixed this, but it won't be in until the next build.