Test Build 2.15 (20 May 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, May 20, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hopefully the final build before this gets released. Just a couple of tweaks from the last build (some of these fixes were in the build on test already).

Leagues
    • Added league descriptions and prizes for Death March and Graveyard Gambol.
    • Added Barge to Graveyard Gambol Skeleton deck.
    • Swapped zombie and skeleton spawns in Graveyard Gambol.
    • Made Graveyard Gambol minion names alphabetical.
    • Fixed necromancer actor names.
    Battle
    • Drop resurrected actors back onto the board.
    • Fixed ResurrectCommand when there isn't an actor to revive or nowhere to place them.
    Cards
    • Clarified Mass Reanimate rules text.
    • Added rarity to weak sweep.
    Landing
    • Updated news.
    Multiplayer
    • Rotated in the gladius boards.
    Battle UI
    • Fixed highlighting for attack targets for multi character group.

Stexe and Flaxative like this.
  2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Looks interesting, but I'm not sure Barge is going to combat the "getting on the VP first advantage." Barge just moves them and they can then just use a movement to get back on. You'd need something like Pressing Bash or a cantrip move like Jump, Soldier! to take over the VP spot. I know the Necromancers have "Jump, Soldier!" so it is possible to retake it... just seems difficult from my experience. Will see how it plays out though.

Still wish having the Necromancer killed gave 4 VP to make it more interesting about keeping your commander alive.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Going to schedule some more leagues so we can test this?

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Unearned Prize Bug
    Only two players signed up for the last Death March league. When registration time expired, I got a message that the pod didn't fill and my gold was being refunded. (I couldn't verify the refund because I hadn't recorded my gold total.)
    When I logged onto the test server a few minutes ago I was informed I'd tied for first place, and was awarded 3 chests. I got 1 Epic and 2 magnificents. This seems overly generous.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I think people should be required to play four games to get a prize.

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm not sure 4 games should be required because internet outages happen, and shouldn't negate 2 or 3 wins. Zero games played really seems too few, especially with a refund.

7. Jon

OK, you shouldn't get a prize if your pod doesn't fill. I'll check into this.

Also, I think you should be required to play at least one game to qualify for a prize.

Flaxative and Stexe like this.
  8. Jon

Actually, what I've decided is that if you haven't won any games, you'll always come last. You'll still get a prize but, for example, you won't tie for first if everyone in your pod hasn't won a game.

This is in addition to the fix where unfilled pods won't pay out prizes.

Stexe and Sir Veza like this.