Test Build 2.11(c)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, May 6, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A minor build update, mainly to fix the constructed league boards and increase the first place prize payout.

Leagues
    • Increased first place pizza prize for new leagues to 75.
    • Fixed terrain in Golden Shrine and Triple Duel.
    Figures
    • Added a helmet to the Shadow Elf warrior figure.
    Cards
    • Fixed rarity, quality and play text on rook/bishop cards.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You may want to look at the wording of Jump, Soldier! too. Is that supposed to be Cantrip?

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

4. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Jarmo likes this.
  5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Ok, thanks, Neoncat! I see it now.

The league/prize web pages still have the old helmetless image, though (it's loaded from a cloudfront.net address).

6. Jon

Yes, fixing.

7. Jon

Thanks.

8. Jon

I just deployed another small update with some league text fixes and the fix to Jump, Soldier!.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Pizza:
    A 50 pizza fee is a lot. Really a lot; it's more than $1 of real money, even for the cheapest pizza. How many people on the live server even have that much right now? I can only afford 3 leagues right now, and as poorly as I play (especially in fixed deck leagues), the risk is way too much for me. What if we divide the fees and prizes by 5? 10p to enter, 15/10/5p if you win?

Free leagues:
    I had a bunch of positive feedback for my "Free Trial" idea, but nothing like that has been implemented yet. I think you'll have a really hard time filling pods if everyone has to pay 50p to play. (That's certainly true on the test server, but that may be because few players have accounts there.)