Test Build 2.103.0 (19 Feb 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

More co-op stuff! Campaign co-op is enabled on the test server, so please feel free to test and give us feedback.

Co-op
    • Fixed failure case in team cleanup
    • Invites to offline players now fail
    • Hiding "Waiting for Team" display elements when battle load starts
    • Gary is now even more embarrassed for you when you get kicked from a TEAM
    • Fixed being booted from adventure consideration on team change
    • Fixed bug in battle loss due to teammate rejoin decline
    Battle UI
    • PASSED overlay now reads SKIPPED, colour matches new Next Player button
    Chat
    • Added whoosh sound for /me style chat messages and actions
    • Floating chat window now persists & retains position between screens that support it
    • Added priority system for chat tabs, so PMs & Team chat those tabs don't get clobbered by new battles
    • Fixed chat sound not playing when message causes floating chat to appear
    • Added autochat messages announcing teammate shopping excursions etc
    • Added /heart chat command ♥

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Stexe, Fifjunior7, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm not hearing anything, even with chat sounds set to all.

Can we have a big "Co-op Character" label on the clipboard so people don't freak out when their party is missing from the keep?

Actually, it would be cool if you could see your teammates' characters in the keep, read-only of course. It would make discussing strategy much easier.

If you use one of your normal party members for co-op, then change their items, the changes will affect the normal party also. If you use a different char but borrow items from your normal party, those items will be missing from normal party after co-op. Some sort of warning would be good, or else I expect more reports of missing items.

When team leader tries to start an adventure, teammates are asked if they want to follow. If they say "Not Yet" they stay on world map, but cannot go anywhere else (like shops or keep) without leaving the team. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

If the team leader returns to the map, and then the teammate goes to the adventure, the teammate has to wait for the leader to return but the leader does not get any notification that their teammate is waiting for them.

(The leader can then choose a different adventure, which causes the teammate to be kicked out of the old adventure with the "swift retreat" message, and then a new "follow" prompt. This works quite well.)

This is not a bug (or have anything to do with the new build), but I thought it was interesting: spectators can see "New Card" stickers on attachments:

new-card.png

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm finding the whole co-op char setup to be awkward and confusing. While you can out fit your char in advance, you can't actually select them until you are part of a team.

I liked the "co-op uses your first char" system much better. Or maybe your active party could have a check box to select which char to use in co-op (highlight that char's name on the clipboard and portrait in the save slot). This would be much easier to understand and would save us from having to hunt through our inactive roster to find our missing items.

timeracers, Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  4. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

this, definitely this