Talented Healer + Greater Heal

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by McFluffins, May 7, 2013.

1. McFluffins

McFluffins Kobold

It seems that using these two, perhaps also in conjunction with the flame spit debuff will not make my healer draw a card. In the turn I used both of those cards, my healer received 1 turn of damage from flame spit. He was at 10 hp, it went to 18 hp, then it switched to opponent's move.

BATTLE LOG: Player=McFluffins,Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Event=PlayAction,Action=Talented Healer,Instigator=Coraline,Targets=
    startTimer 1 914
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Msg=Attaching Talented Healer to Coraline
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Msg=McFluffins drew Greater Heal for Coraline
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Msg=The active player is now McFluffins
    stopTimer 1 908
    BATTLE LOG: Player=McFluffins,Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Event=PlayAction,Action=Greater Heal,Instigator=Coraline,Targets=Coraline
    startTimer 0 1200
    stopTimer 0 1200
    startTimer 0 1200
    stopTimer 0 1200
    startTimer 1 908
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Msg=Coraline healed 8
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=McFluffins vs Melvin,RoomID=9617,Msg=The active player is now Melvin

Bonus: Healing Blessing does not make healer draw a card when Talented Healer trait is attached, however Healing Presence does.

2. Raising

Raising Mushroom Warrior

this is still happening here my capture
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

Confirmed on my end, just had it happen then. Possibly to do with the fact Greater Healings heal isn't underlined?

4. Raising

Raising Mushroom Warrior

I found another problem with talented healer, when you use a drain spell, it take in consideration if the enemy is full hp to triger instead of you ( that is the one that get healed)

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Will be fixed.