[Suggestion] "New!" Sticker on freshly-acquired items

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Audacity, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Audacity

Audacity Kobold

After finishing a dungeon I can look at the items and collect the loot, but usually it is only after I get back to the equipment screen with my entire storage that I can comfortably evaluate the loot I just acquired.

However when I want to do this, the new items are jumbled up in the mind-numbingly huge storage the game necessitates, and this is speaking as a player whose party just hit level 10. It takes quite some time to find them again.

You have a very user-friendly "New" sticker for cards the player hasn't seen before, it would be great if you could add a "New" sticker to the items I just got in the storage, and float them to the top or bottom of the pile so I can find them without having to dig.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Already suggested plenty of times, in the past. You're not alone - it's on the very long wishlist.

3. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

While I would also love to see this...

Why do you not look at the equipment when you gain it? You have your full inventory screen at that time, and can change out gear on your characters freely.

4. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

For me, the annoyance comes when I find something that is great for a different party. Having items show up as new would be good, but being able to tag items would be awesome.