[Suggestion]Free Adventure

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Ulengziril, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Ulengziril

Ulengziril Kobold

An important part of the game should be level-up characters and watch them become more and more powerful. Enemies are always about the same level of characters and if you choose a low level adventure characters are capped at 2 level above. This is good because there is always a challenge, but sometimes i just want to return to an adventure that caused me trouble when i was lower level, take a revenge and feel powerful.
    I propose an alternative option to "regular adventure", "free adventure". In this mode characters levels are not capped but nothing is gained neither experience or loot.
    It is very easy to implement.

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza and Maniafig like this.
  2. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

On the one hand this does nothing to really expand the CCG nature of the game.

On the other hand, the catharsis of stuffing Troglodytes full of Lasers would be more than worth it.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hahha cute idea!

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It's called Firestorm.(ultimatetoken):D(ultimatetoken)

Throon's Quick Laser Shield is usable on level 3 adventures. Unfortunately, there's no way to use Laser Bolt on Kobolds (except in custom scenarios).

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. Ulengziril

Ulengziril Kobold

UP, i want this

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

yeah the laser bolt flavourtext is but a tease.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You can play it on Kobolds in Caverns of Chaos :D

8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Or just let my next minor token laser bolt AA staff submission win.

9. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Do any of the CoC characters actually have Laser Bolt? I was under the impression that the only magic laser attacks in CoC are the (Dual) Beacons from the EttSC Elf Wizard.

Maybe I could try it in Return to the CoC if only I could ever beat the regular CoC. :p

10. hello world

hello world Hydra

I think they have laser block.

timeracers likes this.
  11. boro

boro Goblin Champion

I'd rather have some equally easy to implement additional quests for each map. This easy mode sounds really boring, you can already make specific builds for almost any map that just obliterate the AI opponent.

12. hello world

hello world Hydra

It could be a max level dungeon that each day sends you to complete a random adventure( that is the same for each player) , it might make it more special.

Add a guaranted uncommon treasure at the end to spice things up maybe.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.