[Suggestion] Bimonthly League rotation

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Maniafig, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Now that there is a larger playerbase and leagues can be held every 5 hours rather than every 10 hours, there's double chances for people to get adjusted to, used to and play new leagues, but leagues still rotate in a cluster of four once per month, meaning the same rotations also grows old faster.

I cannot speak for other people, but even though I am fond of the current rotation of leagues it's starting to feel rather old at this point, QD leagues aside. I think that a bimonthly rotation would bring more freshness to the (pre)constructed leagues while still allowing the same level of consideration for adjusting to leagues that the old schedule did.

Xayrn, Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  2. ciopo

ciopo Orc Soldier

I see your point, but I'd have to disagree, they may get old to those who manage to sign up for all/most of the games, but that's not the whole playerbase, I think ?

I for one, given my standard 8 hours workday monday to friday plus saturday morning, I more or less can play usually just two leagues per day: one at lunch break and one in the evening.
    When i get lucky I manage to squeeze in a third one by signing in late afternoon shift and then playing in the last 30 minutes or so of the play time once I get home.
    Just as often as I manage to play 3 I have to skip either the lunch break one or the evening one because the time just don't synch with my schedules.

Given all that, I manage to play one specific kind of queue maybe once every three days ? If the rotation was biweekly ( bimonthly means every 2 months as far as I know and by your post I think you want them to change more often, not less often) I'd play each map what, maybe 3 times? definetively not enough for me to get tired of them :).

Counterproposal : a change of league every 2 and an half hour (2 hours of signin/playtime, half an hour of pause), higher cost of signing in OR lowered cost but also lowered rewards (I'm thinking 1 gold chest -2gold chest -3 gold chest - 1 epic chest - 1epic 1 gold chest), but with a bigger league pool ( idk, 8? 12? all of them?)

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Fortnightly would be easier to keep track of, but would not align with months.

5. Semimonthly.

Flaxative likes this.