[SUGGESTION] аbout balance in races

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by WeaverOK, May 29, 2013.

1. WeaverOK

WeaverOK Kobold

I think that the balance between the races is very low. Dwarves have had early speed, but a lot of HP, elves vice versa, and people have a balance between HP and speed.Here there is no balance because late-game dwarves have the advantage of speed as you can get from boots and health only with lvl...
    It is my opinion.

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

So the 3 slots in boots make dwarfs low speed not matter? Consider a deck is 20+ cards and boots that have noticable speeds either have drawbacks or take talents this is not one of the race balance issues what so ever.

3. Drew Nelson

Drew Nelson Mushroom Warrior

To tell the truth, in PvP I'm usually happy to see dwarves, because it means I can totally lock them down with the very common encumber 2 spells (absent a few random moves from boots, or pushes from other characters). They may be able to move a little bit, randomly, but they're mostly locked down. On the other hand, an elf with encumber 2 can still move a decent amount reliably. Sure, they're a bit tougher to get through, but mobility is probably a more significant advantage than you give it credit for currently.