Storm Und Fire

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Snorre Liljegren, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

Well, allready posted my build once in another threat, but here it is, with a few upgrades and some explanation :) if you have some ideas for improvements i have not thought about, feel free to let me know :)

As many know, this is kind of a Firestorm deck, that beeing what its mostly about :) However, I call it Storm Und Fire, because its not just fire, its also quite a lot of lightning :) Usually beeing what i kill with :) Firestorm to get them down, Deadly Spark with Spark Generator to finish them :)

Im usually around 1550 rating with it, and going up, but slow, cause this deck can loose to pretty bad decks on the Ice House map or against a lot of Hard to pin down on larger maps :) The Healing Hand Mace do let me win even though they come close though :) and im often trying other decks, goind down in rating again, so thats why i never get higher i think, alwasy going up with this deck, going down with others J

Without further ado:

Storm
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

11 x Firestorm
    1 x Walk
    1 x Zap
    1 x Hot Spot
    2 x Toughness

Und
    Level 20 Dwarf Priest

8 x Team Heal
    2 x Blind Rage
    3 x Altruism
    1 x Weak Parry
    1 x Icy Block
    2 x Light Heal

Fire
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

8 x Firestorm
    1 x Walk
    2 x Zap
    1 x Hot Spot
    2 x Toughness

So, the obvious upgrades to me are:
    More Chartwell's Ring, everyone one of those babys will be a HUGE upgrade.. Having two FS is just nice, and a Short Perplexing Ray for no tokens? WTF? Its just perfect in this build.. SPR is perfect for removing armors, or attacks of wariors coming too close :)

Another Firehide Robes would also be a great upgrade, not only cause of the extra FS, but also tokenless and got Resistant Hide :D WOOT?

I would also like another Skull Of Savage Iljin, not so much because of the Inspiring Presence as for the Savage Curse! IP is nice, especially if you get it in the start of the game, but TOO often i have found myself WW’ed into a position where its absolutely no good, or even could hurt myself to use.. SC on the other hand is the backbone of this build! Not only does it really make my FS hurt, but also my sparks, AND its awesome to cast on a opponents mage with Resistant Hide, then they dont dare casting any spells haha, and if they do, well, i get rid of their RH!

A lot of ppl ask me why i dont use Wym's Lavastaff insead of Black Walnut Staff, but the BWS is kind of what this deck is all about :) as allready explained, the sparks is half the build :)

2. cpu70

cpu70 Kobold

Wow, that's a lot of legendaries and epics.
    I would like to have many of those items...

3. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

No, i guess its not the easiest deck to copy :S been pretty lucky with that :)