Something new?

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Ghostbrain, May 24, 2016.

1. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

I have been playing cardhunter since 2014, haven't won any money yet, but that's an esport problem. Today I will be going through how to win every cardhunter match ever; sounds promising, right? Right?

The first thing to do is to pick your class/race combinations. Instead of just doing that (which is way too time consuming) I watched the entire LotR trilogy back to back for inspiration. So, my choices are- Wraith, Ent and Hobbit, for some obvious reasons. But I don't want to offend anyone who may be friends with wraithes, ents, and hobbits, I'll just use something imaginary. Dwarves.

Vomit Brain
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

Duh Brain
    Level 18 Dwarf Wizard

Glitter Girl
    Level 11 Dwarf Priest

These guys put me at a real distinct disadvantage as everyone knows dwarves are slow, moronic and useless. I mean they barely move, and even waste half-decent cards with savages auto-drop a card. What's worse is those illusionary barriers really don't work, I can see through them just fine. Think it's a bug.

Now here comes the important part, I will win all matches in just 1 round! Here's the secret formula...

[​IMG]

I don't speak internet, but I'm guessing they didn't understand my request. I was polite with please, and even used some grammar, so clearly if the web had much nicer people on it this would work. 100%!

Casual42, c4rnivean, Macizo and 4 others like this.
  2. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

The Explorer's Force Suit and boots are a little too new, I prefer entirely pre-EttSC builds.

Why no armor removal?

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  3. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Armor removal is a bit of a flaw, but its specific to this months map rotation- I simply expect less armor from the opposing side because movement is a more valued commodity. Curses tend to averagely deal enough to stop me worrying over whether they negate some damage also. Finally I find people latch onto heavy armor cards that sometimes devalue their next draw, meaning the play goes something along the line of 'defend, stay put'.

I stopped using this deck due to a few resigns; it's good to show off your legendarys, but it's not cool being nasty about it. Uninspired and pretty snoring experience to play.

4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

One build to troll them all, One build to grind them, One build to hoard them all, and with the skull to burfft them.