Slow saving throw removes encumber effects on dodge

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Mindful, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Mindful

Mindful Kobold

My opponent was frozen (don't remember if cone of cold or frost jolt or both). On a subsequent attack he made his roll for dodge and then the saving throw roll for slow. He was then able to move one square on the dodge despite the encumber which normally prevents it.

This happened last night, but I think it is still the same version:
    === CARD HUNTER CORE PC Client ===
    Thu Aug 22 08:38:19 GMT-0400 2013
    Sandbox Type: remote
    Version 0.7000
    SFS Version: 1.1.6

2. HavokReaker

HavokReaker Kobold

Follow up on this one. Had it happen to me to today when a tree (Maple I believe?) that I had put a frost encumber 2 effect on ended up moving after having two Slow effects trigger and it successfully made one of them allowing it to move one square out of my firewall.

Now that I think about it though I imagine this is happening because of the 3 trait max rule which wipes out earlier attached effects once 3 new ones are put on. Combustible, slow and then another slow removed my frost encumber. Probably same thing for the bug report above...

3. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Slowed isn't actually an attachment, it triggers directly from hand. However, you could be correct about it being caused by Combustible knocking an Encumber attachment off. Anyone able to reproduce this?