Single player adventure guides

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Tyro, Jul 22, 2016.

?

Is this guide any good?

1. Needs work (please select one other option)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I love it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Decent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meh

100.0%
  5. Awful!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I've started writing single player adventure guides as I play them for the Loot Fairy. Example below. Should I add these to the Wiki, and if so in what format? I don't have much experience with wikis.

First guide, for Tree Forts of the Goblin King (level 12):

AoE + anti-magic + control wizard, parry tank, draw priest

Light Brigade: Sparklers with Missile Block, Teleport Self, and lightning; Goblin Shredders with missile blocks (no melee blocks), no armor, and melee attacks with a focus on armor penetration & armor removal. Blocktease with Ember Bursts, then use Firestorm. Focus defense on parries & missile blocks or lightning immunity.

Platform Guards: Goblin Shredders, Berserkers, and Hulks. Leave Counterspell at home. Lots of water (impassable) and 1-tile chokepoints. Hulks have a charge attack (Bull Rush).

Goblin King: 2 Shredders, a buff/heal priest, and a brute (the King). Bring Purge or Purging Strike for Unholy Wellspring and Martyr’s Blessing. Switch the wizard to Path Of Knives + forced slides with 1 or more damage, and focus the warrior on bashing. (Rotting Club works well for this.) Forced slide attacks (bashes, control spells) work remarkably well on the King, who has no range 2 attacks and carries 3 Raging Strike and a Blind Rage in his 18 card deck.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Call me old-fashioned but I think it's faster if you don't swap builds between games. I mean these are all super easy battles anyway, a victory is guaranteed so one should only worry about winning fast.

3. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

These guides are primarily for people who don't have the high end equipment to power through levels, or who enjoy building parties for different challenges.

[Edit:] With that in mind, I removed the Legendary item recommendations.