SanP Party

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by SanPunkrazio, Jul 13, 2017.

1. SanPunkrazio

SanPunkrazio Kobold

Hello everyone, this is my first post.
    I've used this build in this map rotation and it got me to 1700 for the 1st time.
    I want to share it with you and receive some feedbacks about possible improvements.

I tried to focus on movement and card advantage without using a priest so i've combined parry + escaping run + elven trickery +inspiring armor.
    These maps are wizard friendly so I've added some smoke bombs to protect the warriors (and to remove LoS or bless).
    I'm using 2 yellow tokens for true silver so i can change it with a different staff.
    At last volcano can revenge kill some low HP hidden enemies or force enemies to move.
    I have some problems against cushioning armors, i usually try to create a sundering strike with howl or use my only dissolve armor to remove it.

Dolores X2
    Level 23 Elf Warrior

Da Rude Swagstorm
    Level 20 Human Wizard

Sorry for my bad english

Sir Veza, mckeen and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

Nice build, I like it a lot.... Elven Trickery is underplayed (mostly due to itemization) and a second Superb Trickery is on my instant buy list if I ever see it

Can't recommend too much, but some (very) minor things to consider might be: Ilinca's Moccasins for the extra trait if you want to risk Creature Of The Night or the legendary Reynoldo's Boots if you have them.
    For the staff, True silver is a good choice, but if you want to make use of the major token then maybe Instant Snowman provides good damage and can reduce your opponent's mobility. You could also switch around the tokens on boots and robe and get some more options. e.g. switch to Mouse Boots and you could have Cape Of Dark Magic or maybe Korenchkin's Tactical Tunic would fit your build?
    Or using Mouse Boots can also allow Venerable Positioning (I would probably go this route as Delegate is so strong)

Just my thoughts... what you have is obviously working and I have not played ranked much recently... Also only been above 1700 a few times!

Welcome to the forums!

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.