[Resolved] Missing Mauve Manticore #3 Missions

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Neoburai, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Neoburai

Neoburai Kobold

Good evening. It appears I didn't visit the Campaign map between some version updates. Because of this when I clicked on Campaign mpa today, MM#4 showed up, but MM#3 & MM#3 Supplement did not. I'm guessing I may also be missing the Daily Deals shop (& others?) if it was added to the Campaign Map. Regards. -Sam

MM3.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Have you refreshed and/or left the campaign map for MP and returned?

I didn't get Daily Deal shop with 1st visit either, had to go to MP, then back to campaign and then it first appeared.
    MM3 unlocks after you have beaten MM4.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Did you ever finish MM#3 and the supplement? If not, they'll appear once you finish MM#4. If you had finished them, they would have stayed on the map.

The Daily Deal is located a little bit southwest from Raid on Ommlet, south from The Armory. Your screenshot doesn't show that part of the map so I can't tell if it's there or not.

4. Neoburai

Neoburai Kobold

I had gone back and forth a bit. Logging out and back in got the shop to show up.

Was hoping that would be the case. Working on MM#4 now. On stage 3. Will post again soon if the MM#3s don't show up.

Thanks for the replies.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Actually, you have to complete the newest one to reveal the previous one, even if you had already completed the previous one. They could easily fix this by having each MM unlock itself.

6. Neoburai

Neoburai Kobold

Just finished MM#4. Finishing it did revel the old missions. I didn't know that would happen. I just knew that I hadn't been to the Campaign Map in a long time and didn't want to miss out on old MMs. Thanks for your reply.

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Nope, this has never happened for me. Every time a new issue has been released the previous ones have stayed available for me (as I had completed them previously). I have heard conflicting reports before from others, though. It seems we are not equal in this.

8. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I currently have #4 unbeaten, but the 3 completed ones are all visible (will check when #5 is released in the future). Possibly only occurs if you have unbeaten MM's when a new one is released - or as Jarmo suggested, possible not strictly repeatable even if the solution (beating the latest one) always seems to work.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah, the MMs also unlock themselves permanently, so if you have beaten an old issue it should stick around on your map when new issues come out. Unbeaten issues will disappear until you unlock them by completing more recent issues.

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I know I've had completed missions disappear in the past, but I don't know if it happened with MM4. Can you test this? Particularly, what happens if an issue is half completed when the next one comes out?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  11. Pengw1n

An issue can't be half completed. It's a binary format, like any adventure - either or.

(unless you mean keeping your party stuck mid-issue at the time of a new MM release)

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I was talking about MMs that had two modules.

13. Pengw1n

I'd speculate those count as separates (even if part of the same "issue") - and that completing one probably leaves the completed part on the map, and removes the other temporarily - until the most recently released MM completed.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Flaxative likes this.