Release 3.50.0 (31 July 2015)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build fixes co-op team management so that you can still collect your XP and chest if your team mates leave after you've won a battle. There's also an important fix to the Traveling Curse card and some more chat tweaks.

Cards
    • When a card is discarded to an opponent's deck (Traveling Curse), ensure that the owner is changed (fixes various issues to do with Traveling Curse).
    • The owner of the character Slippery is attached to (or Dim. Travel. or similar) always controls the move initiated by that card.
    • Shortened text on Elven Maneuvers to make it fit.
    Co-op
    • Allow players to collect earned XP and chests regardless of co-op team changes.
    • Tweaked co-op team management warnings to not warn of battle loss if battle has finished, or adventure abandonment if final battle won.
    Chat
    • New private message windows no longer pop to the front unless the entire chat window is hidden.
    • Co-op chat messages no longer make the chat window visible.
    Steam Client
    • Add some additional logging to the Steam login process to try to track down the error #2032 some users are experiencing. Force the URL request timeout to be longer to cover the chance this is a system-specific timeout setting.
    • Added HTTP status listeners to all URL loads in steam login process.
    • Use weak references on all loader listeners in steam login.
    Deck Builder
    • Make the delete character warning more explicit and rename to "destroy".
    • Play audio on deleting a character.

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Finally I can sleep calmly at night :)
    I just want to delete a character to find out the new sound effect...

3. visak13

visak13 Ogre

noice!

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Same as in game character death.

5. BlackVoidDeath

haha! I now have unlimited character sound deaths and since they are unique I can spend the next 20 mins on the test server, buying and killing characters! :D

6. boopn

boopn Kobold

Can we get a feature in coop where you can auto pass until the end of the round?

7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

8. BlackVoidDeath

It should be called; "Button for lazy people" ;)