Release 3.113 (15 March 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build contains the latest edition of Mauve Manticore and the new Alozyo crafted items. These items will be yours if you can beat Mauve Manticore 14!

In addition, there's a new set of ranked boards in this build which will go into rotation at the start of April.

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

New boards look pretty good for wizards, but I think that about pretty much any new maps.

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I have distributed all prizes for user-submitted content in this month's patch. =)

5. uhlik

uhlik Orc Soldier

Nice, thanks. :)
    I almost forgot about this one...

6. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

Wait, isn't The Fool's Trap far too Sprint, Team! friendly? You can instantly pin a character at the start of the game with Sprint, Team! (Edit: or even just Sprint on a single character). Additionally, I can also see round 1 Flash Flood shenanigans hurting here and on Oasis.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  7. You can't pin a character with sprint.

Opinions without coffee ought to remain unspoken.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  8. realm151

realm151 War Monkey

middle character to a pinning position on opponent's edge character appears to be doable in move 7

9. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

@Jon, is this intended, i.e., is The Fool's Trap in place to contrast Mushroom Glade?

This makes me think about how close the game is to AI release... I wonder if AI will be released as early as mid-April (replacing the new ranked board rotation) or if it will be released May, June, or July (exactly one year after EttSC).

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The nature of the ranked board rotation comprised of player-submitted maps selected this month is intentional. :)

And interesting speculation about the expansion!