READ: PLAYTEST UPDATE

Discussion in 'Castle Mitternacht Playtest' started by Flaxative, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey everyone, just want to let you know that we've gotten enough feedback at this point to start making some changes. If you want to take a break from testing for a couple days while we get a new build together, that would make sense. If you want to keep testing something that you think hasn't seen enough action, that's also cool :)

EDIT: new build is up, test server is open, details here: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/playtest-update-test-build-3-156-10-9.10220/

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Maybe sticky this until the new build goes up?

Lucky Dice likes this.
  3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I still did one last stream, for the sake of actually covering the rarely checked in tests ground. Here's to hoping next test build is going to be even more amazing!

4. I did my test games, but i just did notes about it. I need to translate them to english and add polish the explanations. So hope they will count. A Friend of mine is in the same case.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm going to count all the games people played - wouldn't be fair otherwise. But I just wanted to give you all a heads up that changes are coming and you can take a break for a day or two :)

wereviper and Force.ofWill like this.
  6. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Apprechate all you and your team do Flax! Can't wait to start testing again after new fix comes out!

Flaxative likes this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We are trying to get a new build up but ran into some issues. So test is down right now. Sorry about that everyone :p

We will get things up and running as fast as we can.

Maniafig likes this.
  8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Perfect! Just the right amount of time to spend a weekend with my family. Thanks!

9. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Serious... was funny having the test always opened in the weekend :D

wereviper likes this.
  10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Since we've hit snag here, how about putting up the Halloween release so we can test that quick. Then once that goes live we can go back to playing with the creatures of the night.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Good idea, but

A) it's not ready yet
    B) at this point I think we'll get the new playtest build up as soon as Jon has however much time it takes to put up a new build, so it's not like it would be faster to put up a different new build

wereviper likes this.
  12. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Jon Jon he's our man if he can't do it....well then we just play on the main server! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.