[QUESTION] - Possible to change party member, if so how?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by ShadowKen, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ShadowKen

ShadowKen Kobold

In campaign level 4 mission i realize i'm not satisfied with my movement options related to my initial party member choices. Went to the tavern to recruit a new 4th member, but haven't managed to switch him with one of the initial members.

Is this intended or am i missing something obvious?

For that matter, i scanned quite a few threads in the forum (including the FAQ thread) before posting this question, but haven't found a general "how to game works" type of info yet.
    Been wondering about what actually makes a turn end but haven't anything conclusive yet.
    By deduction so far i assume it's when both players choose "Pass" within same sequence, but that is just guessing ...

2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

First Question: Add / Remove Party Members.

Go to the keep.
    Use the "Remove from party" button on the character you want to remove, you may want to move all the gear from the slots into your inventory first!
    You can then add a new party member, click the left pointing arrow next to the "Remove" button.
    You should now see a list of your unused characters.
    Select one, then click "Add to party"
    Click on the Right arrow to slide the screen back to your party.

That's off the top of my head, but I think that's the gist of it.

Second Question: End of Round.

You're correct, it's when both you and your opponent pass. Also, the first person to pass goes first next round.

The link to the HINTS page of the wiki is a useful read, as is Card Hunter 101.

3. ShadowKen

ShadowKen Kobold

Thx for the reply. Just noticed the red "remove from party" button by accidently moving around the window.
    In standard view it was not visible. What's the optimal resolution to "see" everything as intended by default?