[Question] Basic Edition Special for Beta Contributors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pogopon, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Pogopon

Pogopon Kobold

How does the Basic Edition Special interact with the contributions beta testers have already made towards the game?

I'll use my personal situation as an example. To support development, I bought $20 worth of Pizza a couple of months ago (690 slices).

What are my options when you go live? Can I pay the extra $5 to get the "Basic Edition Special?" Or do I just get the 690 Pizza and have to pay another $25 on top of that to get the deal? Or is there some way to buy the Basic Edition Special with Pizza?

Basically, I'm sort of hoping my early contribution doesn't mess up my chances at the Special, because it looks really cool, and I'm happy to give you five more bucks! ;)

Pengw1n likes this.
  2. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

This is definitely something that a lot of us are interested to know. I suspect that the most sensible thing to do would be to make it available for 740 pizza ($20 in pizza + $5 in pizza = 840 pizza and the set comes with 100 pizza).

I'd be confident that the last people that Blue Manchu are going to give a bad deal to is the beta testers who have already invested money into the game.

3. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion

I was wondering that myself. I'd guess they're going to convert all of our $ to pizza, then sell the basic set for $25 worth of pizza(?)

4. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

Check out Joe's post over in the Announcements forum.

Megadestructo, Jayce and Pengw1n like this.
  5. Pogopon

Pogopon Kobold

That's awesome! Yeah, with the costumes being gifted to pizza-buyers, the numbers make sense now for those of us that bought Beta-Pizza.

Thanks Blue Manchu! Looking forward to launch day even more now! :D

Appyo likes this.