Post your burning wizards here!

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Melancthon, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Howdy guys! I recently threw together a 1/1/1 build just for a change of pace, and it's been a bit more effective than I expected it to be (by which I mean it doesn't completely suck). I decided to make my wizard a burner (mostly because control wizards frustrate me), and while he does some decent work (and is actually pretty freaking sick with a good draw), I think he could be better. So I'm asking anyone who runs a burning wizard and doesn't mind sharing to post their build here so I can get some ideas, or at least know what I should be grinding for. Thanks in advance!

Master Kulgan
    Level 20 Human Wizard

Notice that he's using a major token for a minor token Arcane Skill, which I hate. So inefficient! I've considered dropping him down to the tokenless Novice Pyromancy so I can upgrade something else, but I'm still on the fence about that. Also, I was running
    Staff Of The Fire God, but I decided that the Magma Jets were dead cards and had to be cut.

If you're curious, here are the guys backing him up:

Grim Reaperer
    Level 20 Human Priest

Isaac Dan der Grimnebulin
    Level 20 Human Warrior

2. Melodious85

Melodious85 Orc Soldier

An interesting thread as i got Mordecai's Staff Of Magma in a chest today so I figured I would build a burning wizard in the next day or so. I haven't been using wizards that much in MP lately so it's a good excuse to play around with a build.

3. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Man, I wish! Hopefully this thread helps you too.

4. Hi!

I tried to get a party to run with a "Burnzard", a vampire and a drawbot (because I think Vampires benefit extremely from a drawbot-priest and so does a Burnzard)
    But... I am pretty unsatisfied with my build and it also has a (minortoken) item in a place for a (majortoken)one...

Here is my take on it:

Marie Curie
    Level 1 Dwarf Wizard

Feedback is highly appreciated :)

5. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

@OP, needs more drawf. Wizards are much more survivable when they have 2x Toughness