Paid for basic edition and havent recieved it yet.....

Discussion in 'Support' started by qwert_44643, Jun 5, 2015.

1. qwert_44643

qwert_44643 Mushroom Warrior

My account name is qwert_44643
    I paid for a basic edition subscription threw paypal with a credit card...got a confirmation letter and the money was taken from my account.
    Receipt No: 3290-1213-3536-1793 from paypal.
    Whats wierd ingame when i click on the add pizza button it says the basic edition is owned but ive got none of the basic stuff.
    What really sucks is i won a boss battle and got a rare club weapon and i was like damn i want that and it says to get this weapon join the club....well the basic edition says it comes with a month of club and when all was said and done i lost that rare weapon :(
    Now i want to buy attack of the artifacts but il wait to see if this gets worked out first.
    Im using chrome browser for the internet.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

This is a list of everything you get in the Basic Edition:
    http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/comprehensive-card-hunter-faq-and-glossary.6913/#post-80179
    When you say you've got none of the basic stuff, what do you mean? You can check the above list to see if you actually do have the items you were supposed to get (like the new figures or 100 Pizza slices).

The Basic Edition treasure hunts only show up on the single player campaign map after you've progressed far enough in the campaign. The first one to show up is the level 6 "The Defense of Woodhome" and you need to complete one of the level 4 adventures "Ruby Demon Portal" or "Dungeon of the Lizard Priest" or the level 5 adventures "Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison" or "Slub Gut's Sanctum" to make it appear on the map. The other treasure hunts show up even later, one by one all along the length of the campaign. @Scarponi, you might want to include this info in the FAQ entry for the Basic Edition (or maybe in a separate Treasure Hunts entry, linked from the above?)

Do you get the item from the club pillow when you win a battle? If you do, you are now a club member. Also, the club membership icon at the top of the screen (winged key at the left side of the screen title) is lit up and shows the number of days remaining in your membership (probably around 29 days for you at this writing) when you're a member.

To get the item on the club pillow when you aren't yet a club member, you need to stay on the chest opening screen until your membership is activated and the pillow unlocks. Then you can get the item from the pillow. If you left the chest opening screen before this, you've unfortunately lost your chance of getting that item (unless Blue Manchu sees fit to give it to you by hand).

Here's more club info: http://forums.cardhunter.com/thread...unter-faq-and-glossary.6913/page-2#post-80201

Hope this helps! Welcome to Card Hunter and Happy Hunting!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  3. qwert_44643

hump...man im beginning to wish i never had tried to purchase the basic edition.....
    ok not to sound blunt but im not ezactly stupid.....
    theres no 100 pizza added to my account
    theres no new figures
    i DO Not get the items from the club pillow
    the winged club icon is not lit up

the info i recieved from card hunter support told me to close the game and resign in.....
    i tried this right after they wrote me and repeatedly last night.

4. qwert_44643

1 thing i should note...
    i paid for the basic edition and i got a message ingame about waiting for pizza delivery or what not and pizza never got delivered.

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This is a biggie, and I'm sure it's something Jon will want to make sure is fixed. If you haven't e-mailed support again to report it still didn't work, please do so. It will get through faster than the forums.
    I'm sorry to hear about your problem, and I hope it's quickly resolved to your satisfaction. If it isn't, please post here again to let the community know.

6. qwert_44643

all right im gonna email support again.....whats really bad is i choose card hunter over card dungeon on steam.
    im a little pissed right now...its been hours now and im afraid to continue playing cuz i want the club reward treasure.

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Jon lives in Australia, so he probably won't fix it until he's awake. Sorry.

8. qwert_44643

man what gives i payed for the basic edition last night...got an email early this morning...did whatt the email said and wrote em back.....a whole day has passed now and no basic edition...no more customer support...no offiical remarks at all...man i have to truly say this is the worst customer service ive ever gotten on the internet...i got a bad feeling im out $25,thank god i didnt go ahead and pay for the expansion...is there any way i can get a refund or am i out...id rather the problem be corrected and treated as a valued customer than being kept out in the dark...all i want is to enjoy this game with the basic edition and expansion....does anyone know anything else i can do?

9. qwert_44643

i just wanted to chime in and say i thought maybe i looked at something and i checked again...the email from paypal say the payment was made,my credit card account say the money was charged....wtf.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I think it's the weekend where Jon is and he might not check in until 2 days from now. Really sorry qwert_44643. We'll make sure you either get the basic edition, or your money back. We appreciate your patience.

11. qwert_44643

oh man....all right i quess i don't have much of a choice i want to play the game with the basic edition.....what's going on....the money came out instantly and now I'm told i gotta wait another 2 days to possibly have my account credited.....i almost got card dungeon on steam bit choose this to my surprise

12. qwert_44643

my account still not credited.

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Blue Manchu is a very small company and it has just one full-time employee. He lives in Australia. It is now the weekend. He will probably handle this on Australian Monday morning which is your Sunday night if you're in the US. Few game companies in the whole world are rich enough to have people working 24/7 on weekends in customer support. Please have a little patience.

It's regrettable that there was a problem but you will get your stuff, that is certain based on previous Blue Manchu performance. They want you to get your stuff and they will get it to you but they also deserve to be with their families and rest when it's the weekend.

14. qwert_44643

all right il try to be patient...its just that this has never happened to me in all my 45 years on the internet and whats even more fustrating is i dont want to play till the basic edition gets added cuz i dont wanna lose out on the club reward.
    besides that i ordered/payed this on thursday evening.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  15. qwert_44643

as far as i can tell java is running and everything just fine...can someone tell me how to check for errors on chrome?

16. qwert_44643

well today is sunday...ive been waiting to play basic edition since thursday and so far no response from customer support or any type of instructions on how to fix this situation except for log out and log back in which i did repeatedly thursday evening.

17. qwert_44643

man its 4:50pm here in the states and i still cant play the basic game...ive been thinking bout buying the expansion and seeing if that would kick it it in but im kinda scared to.

18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm sorry for your wait. (I know I was very addicted to this game very early.) It's probably best to let Jon sort it out first, though.

19. qwert_44643

yeah im gonna wait...i just played a battle hoping it would kick in and it didnt and i lost a suit of plate mail(reward Treasure)...yeah its a sweet game reminds me of playing AD&D with my brother,our friend bill and a few others here and there.

Sir Veza likes this.
  20. qwert_44643

man its now 7:22pm and its been 3 dyas since i paid for the basic edition and havent had it activated in my account....guess il write customer support again and hope.