Outrageous Dwarves

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Pyrious, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

The following build passes the Cardotron test with flying colors. I'd say more but I can't actually build it.

Jasper
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

Amethyst
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

Rose Quartz
    Level 25 Dwarf Priest

Inspiring Presence - allows to nullify blind rage damage, to hold on to some early polearm slashes.
    Mass Frenzy - makes the dwarves deal 8 damage lunging bash and 11 damage polearm slash.
    Unholy Frenzy - occasional third buff.
    Flanking Move - cantrip move for greater heal or inspiring presence positioning.

Blind Rage - cycling brings about more frequent rocket charge draws.

rinco69 likes this.
  2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I'm only lacking 3 Xlaka's, 3 Salberds and 2 Bloomes for this build

Pyrious likes this.
  3. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

whats with draw limit:D?

Pyrious likes this.
  4. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

that is a sick amount of blind rage.

5. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

And losses to cushioning

Pyrious likes this.
  6. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Just for the sake of bragging... I could build this :p

I've experimented with 3x Salberds before, mostly to spam Sprint! Team. It's pretty effective at that... but not much else :p

Macizo and Pyrious like this.
  7. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Oh you're right. I guess the priest could be rearranged to include a couple sunder... but it doesn't look like there's a convenient way to do that.

Another possibility is Angry Jack -> Captain Cedric (or gouging helm, crusty helm) and Perilous Ringmail -> Cuirass of Froth on both warriors.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Macizo likes this.
  8. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Pyrious likes this.
  9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

i assume he meant "losses to sundering" anyway.

10. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I'm trying to figure out what good the Novice Brusing does aside from power up the only bludgeon card you have and just take up a tokenless slot?

.....upon further thought....are you using the NB for cantrip?

11. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

+2 damage to the 2 lunging bashes from bloome's barging boots. The card has no cantrip effect and it does not power up bludgeon cards.

timeracers likes this.
  12. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Ahh ok that explains it! Now I understand why when I used that card it didn't work with the bludgeon cards on a build I tested out.

13. Steven Universe! Other than my stupid love for SU, that's a pretty solid deck, but it would be incredibly hard to build with all those legionaries. My biggest problem with two "dwarriors" is even with a bunch of small moves it's just so easy to be kited by a player who's got good move cards, and now that I see a lot of three mage teams, "dwarriors" are easy to battle against. Other than personal complaint, again, pretty solid.

Pyrious likes this.
  14. Also, if the opposing team has an encumber... good luck.