Order of the Core

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Melancthon, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

With the Loot Fairy at Order of the Core, I thought I would post the build I've been using:

Core Vamps
    Fata Incolore
    Level 19 Elf Priest

Esane
    Level 18 Elf Priest

[SRC] NotAVampire
    Level 20 Elf Priest

Superb Evasion is the keystone of the build, as Elf Scamper trivializes much of what makes this level difficult. A ton of Cleansing Ray means that you will rarely end up on lava at the end of a turn, and it functions as an Inspiration since you will almost always have a target. The most important thing to watch out for is Loner in the Trog level.

It has very few legendaries, none of which are strictly necessary for the build to work well, though it is heavy on epics. I imagine quite a few of them could be downgraded without hurting the build too much. I'm also thinking about switching in an Elf Warrior, since I think that may make the runs a bit faster with some more damage.

As a final note I want to add that it was not my idea to use Elf Scamper for the Core levels, but thank you to whoever suggested it. It was probably SirVeza :p

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I was actually turned on to using Superb Evasion for the Geomancer mods by @raffishtenant . I've just been passing it along.

Melancthon likes this.
  3. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Nice, i was doing this with 3x Dwarf Firestorm Mages, gotta try this one too.