Need some item suggestions for my build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by FelixCH, Jul 3, 2016.

1. FelixCH

FelixCH Kobold

Hi everyone,
    I just started about 6 days ago and have read the neoncat tripple warrior build. Due to item shortage I was first playing the build you get from Gary when you enter multiplayer and built only 1 warrior like this. Now I read everywhere that wizards are not very good without legendarys so I got more warrior items to substitute the wizard with another warrior and kinda played around with the priest.

Tried some buffing stuff first but didn't work at all so I decided to get a lot heals with my priest.
    I will share the build below. Maybe you can help to build a decent priest because I think I lack some purge etc or just give me some tips which items help my build.

I just hit 1.4k elo today (HannesDerKartenspieler maybe some of you guys have played me :) ) so I guess it's working out ok so far but it doesn't feel too consistent yet. I sometimes just get terribly crushed :D

Build:
    ElfWarrior1
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

ElfWarrior2
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

HumanPriest
    Level 1 Human Priest

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

ParodyKnaveBob and Lord Feleran like this.
  4. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

But on Elf Warrior?

Macizo likes this.
  5. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hemmmm, no, on a dwarf priest.

6. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

The priest does lack focus. Martyr's Blessing is a great option to add regardless of what your priest does but I'd recommend focusing more on healing or focus more of buffing.

I'd put more step attacks on my warriors. Double-edged Sword and Rageblood Dagger should be considered for both warriors. This is critical because it helps you dispense your higher damage attacks. It will become especially critical once you realize that Entangling Roots ultimately needs replacing. Its a good priest card early game but there are much better options.

Also, Crusty Helm + Spiked Tlahuiztli + Sticky Slippers + Cautious Mobility is a common Elf Warrior core that works well into the 1600's -- for your future reference. I'd replace what you have with this as soon as I could.