name and shame the colluder, run him out of cardhunteria with pitchforks

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Bleneth, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleneth

Bleneth Kobold

ladies, and gentleman, presenting... [username removed]

In a match today, he told me that he had to go in 6mins and asked if he could have a free win. The match then went for 15mins he told me that his family were late. I said "but I thought you had to go what has your family got to do with it?". No answer.

This is the lowest of low behaviour in my mind. If him or anyone ever tries this on you, report them immediately and mention it in world chat. Name and shame them out with pitchforks!@! {unless it is full moon}. {Note, make sure it is legitimate first before pulling the trigger since it wastes devs time investigating it otherwise}.

I hope that this will be investigated and he will receive appropriate banning my last match was 9.43pm server time.

Keep cardhuntria safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
    Robauke likes this.
  2. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

@Bleneth
    The devs are against this kind of name and shame, please remove all mentions of the name you are trying to shame.
    PS: What's with the immunity to my shout-out? Alternatively the forum won't suggest your name for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

No public name calling on the forums! If you have a problem with someone, use the in-game report function and/or email support@cardhunter.com!

Bleneth, ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.