''My Game''

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Xvim, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Xvim

Xvim Kobold

This post is not gonna be 'i play like this' or 'I like this game' etc. This post about games and gamers. Game Industry is lack of ideas and every game copy of another but comes with better graphics etc. Of course it also burns our computers, money and time. Many games closed even EA games and Ubisoft closes games. Since games like this people often seek for a game for playing life time or at least 'long time'. Gamers are also tired of Pay to Win games which requires 0 skill but thousand of dollars.

My opinion; browser games better than other games. Why? Because you can play anywhere without installing anything or any patch cannot harm your systems. For example: We all know World of Warcraft. This game uses same graphics even it released, bit visual enchance thats all. This game comes with 512 mb ram, 256 mb graphic card when it released. You can see what it needs now after last expansion released.

So, i hope you will find what you seek in this game. Its nice, not-so-crowded(yet), old school frp style board game. Members of this game average +25 years. Some trolls also joined after steam release but thanks to block button. Is this your game?