MP build suggestion

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Valdor, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Valdor

Valdor Kobold

Hello there back after a looooong time , grinded some sp and mp and eventually got this build that I copied from the forum and got to 1224 score so far, I'd appreciate any suggestion to improve it , thanks in advance!

Halliasan
    Level 19 Elf Warrior

Jerrpen
    Level 19 Human Warrior

Robjon
    Level 20 Human Priest

2. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

First off, your elf warrior. The 3 weapons have powerful attacks, but 0 step attacks? Not much use for those heavy hitters if you can't even reach anyone. I recommend putting more step attacks in. Next, you seem to have an unnatural love for Inspiring Armor, with Ancient Runed Breastplate on this warrior and Infused Spacesuit on your priest. I don't deny it's a good card but the accompanying cards are pretty bad. Also, it's not really an armor, your elf warrior needs some actual armor for defense. Next, Oakenheart Shield isn't good, Steel-Rimmed Buckler is pretty much strictly better, but I would prefer Parrying Buckler instead.

Next, your human warrior. Now this guy, he's got plenty of step attacks. Maybe he can give some to the elf warrior. Everything's fine, until the Black Boots. Those are terrible. But lets move on to the Alpha Positioning first. I don't see the point of Leadership in this build. There's not much you really want to Leadership away on the other two characters. I would only run Leadership if it actually gives me card advantage, like with Officer's Harnesses and Wind Dancer, or if I have lots of dead cards in my build. I would say get rid of the Alpha Positioning, put Subtle Positioning in there, then get yourself a better pair of boots with the freed minor token.

Finally, your priest. Plenty of cycling from Sacrificial Axes is fine and all, but what are you cycling to? The only good support stuff I see are 2 Bless, 1 Mass Frenzy, 2 Martyr's Blessing, 1 Delegate, that's it. The St. Bethan's Charm seems randomly thrown in, 1 Mass Frenzy in your entire priest isn't gonna help anyone. There's a lot of unnecessary stuff in your priest, Ancient Heirloom Shield for one. Lucky Charm is cool on support priests but not when you spend a token that can be put to better use elsewhere. Likewise for Focused Piety, better stuff to spend the token on. Diamond Moccasins doesn't make sense on the priest, you only want the Sparkling Cloth Armor, the effects of Quick Run and Brutal Charge are mostly wasted. And as previously stated, Infused Spacesuit isn't good. Get yourself some better divine armor, preferably Stargod's Raiments. Your priest is really all over the place, I'm not sure what it wants to achieve. There's just too few support cards here to justify the priest.

3. Valdor

Valdor Kobold

thanks for taking your time to answer, tweaked a little bit following your suggestion and with what I have, what you think ?

Halliasan
    Level 19 Elf Warrior

Jerrpen
    Level 19 Human Warrior

Robjon
    Level 20 Human Priest

4. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Your build looks a lot better now :). The only thing that really sticks out now is the Battered Spiked Mail, which is very bad. Horned Plates is the lousy version of Frenzy Aura and Rusty Armor is terrible. Do you have any of the double Reliable Mail armors? That would be my first choice. Otherwise, if you want to stick with the Frenzy theme, I would go Cuirass Of Froth, since as an elf Ill-Fitting Armor won't hurt too badly. Gauntlets Of The Giant would be fine too.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Valdor

Valdor Kobold

thank you very much, it's going much better now, also thumbs up for your daily deal thread, really appreciated :):):)

Sir Veza and Gingrich Yurr like this.
  6. Valdor

Valdor Kobold