Missing chests?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Yaxchilan, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Yaxchilan

Yaxchilan Kobold

I had three magnificent chests.
    My connection got stuck, I reconnected and they were all gone :/

Is that a known bug?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Are you looking in the correct chest shop? There's a total of five of them (3 in SP, 2 in MP).

3. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Don't they only bind to a specific shop if they're opened?

4. Yaxchilan

Yaxchilan Kobold

I wasn't aware there were 5 different chest shops actually... but I did check all of them.
    None of them have any chests.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

How did you acquire the chests? I will look into this and see what happened.

6. Yaxchilan

Yaxchilan Kobold

I entered a league pod

7. Jon

Was this league a while ago? Like maybe the one on the 29th of November?

8. Yaxchilan

Yaxchilan Kobold

No it was yesterday.

It's really no biggy.
    If it's too much fuss to check it out, don't worry about it :)

9. Jon

OK, so the problem is that the league didn't record any wins for you. Do you recall what your record was?

(I'm assuming your game user account has the same name as your forum account)

10. Yaxchilan

Yaxchilan Kobold

I didn't have any wins.

Yeah the name is the same.

11. Edenecho

Edenecho Kobold

G'day,
    this thread is quite old, but I got almost the exact problem.

I got my league reward, which strangely seemed to be 6 chests (I haven't won any games, so I was wondering about that in the first place). Excited about the loot I started opening. But I only managed to open the first chest, afterwards the game got stuck with the loading icon. And as Yaxchilan before I restarted the game and after login in again the 5 other chests had vanished.

Another strange thing to me though was, that I got the "Renown Up" when I left inbetween an adventure for checking multiplayer for the chests. I'm not sure if that might be the reason for the 6 magnificent chests.

I asked in global chat and Bioatomaton said he had the same problem while anotherone stated that he got 5 chests out of nowhere (maybe that's just a coincidence though).

Sorry about necroing the post if that's a problem in here, just registered to post this.