Mauve Manticore #10 IN 3D

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by raffishtenant, Oct 17, 2015.

1. No thread yet? Maybe I just search-failed. Either way, this is one of my favorites of the series. Had to say thanks to BlackVoidDeath, Scarponi, Jaer, and the selection committee.

#1: Hey Gary, must you target my wizard with all flamethrowers drawn? She's sweet and innocent and hasn't lifted a finger against you, as opposed to that minion over there. Good leveraging of the AI. I've crushed it a few times and just barely squeaked by in others.

#2: My favorite of the three. The 3D joke alone could make for a whole new expansion..."Frenzy against any character on your plane"...okay, maybe not

#3: Nothing can bring back all the cute doggies I've slaughtered in the course of those early battles, but the MM tradition of redemption continues.

Flaxative, Wandere and Pawndawan like this.
  2. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

My first shameful and boring thought was "this feels so easy I could actually farm it". Actually a nice change of pace in the overall unforgiving MM series, plus #2 was brilliant. Cheers.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  3. MM#3 and #9 are still staring at me with their little unforgiving blinky eyes. Someday.