Mad Dog Double Loss Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sakhr, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Sakhr

Sakhr Kobold

Won a QD match off of Mad Dog today at around 2PM CST. Gave me the victory screen...and then the game hung there, so I restarted it. Logged back in, and was granted no chest for winning. Talked to my opponent, and he had registered a loss - I checked my QD, and it didn't say I had won...but it did say I had played a match. I checked my match history, and it didn't even list the match as having occurred...and yet, I was down a game in QD.

(edit): Actually, I have now played two QD games since that game, and the game still has has not given me that win, nor has it given me another win that I should've had. Same thing - game just hangs at the victory screen, and I have to restart, and I come back into the game, and it acts like I lost. :(

(edit): After letting it sit for a couple of minutes at the seemingly hanged victory screen, it finally gave me a chest. Still missing the first one that I should've gotten, but hopefully things go back to normal. Oddly, it has somehow destroyed my chest progression for the day:

[​IMG]

Should be sitting at a few chests won, but it thinks I've won none. How very odd.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.