Lost membership

Discussion in 'Support' started by SupremeBigbird, Nov 11, 2021.

1. I spent the free 80 pizza that you get from the costume shop on a week of the membership instead. It showed that my membership was active but I couldn't take the extra item at the loot screen. After reloging I lost the membership and the pizza. Is there a way to get this back

2. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Hi! What's your card hunter account name?

3. SupremeBigbird

4. Sir Civil

Looks like you've bought Dwarf Warrior skin for this 80 pizza. If you want we can take it back and refund you 80 pizza.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Naranjo

Naranjo Kobold

Hi, I´m experiencing the same issue.

More so, I have reset my account several times today because the free pizza I was hoarding kept disappearing. It looks like unused free pizza goes away after login out...

I used the 80 pizzas to buy the week membership. The golden key icon on the top left said 1 week, but I wasn´t getting any prizes. After quitting the game my pizza was gone but my membership was also not enabled.

I would very much like the pizza back, if possible. My username is Naranjo.

6. Sir Civil

Sure! We will check it and refund your pizza.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Naranjo

Naranjo Kobold

Thank you, Sir Civil! I see my 80 pizza is back now. I believe there might be some sort of issue with the free pizza in general, since I´ve noticed that all the other prizes I claimed are gone too. The adventure "The defense of Woodhome" that I changed for the 40 free pizza when the game suggests it now is locked again, and a chest I purchased with the other 5 free pizzas but didn´t open (I was waiting until I had an active club membership) has also disappeared.

This is not a big deal and I´m happy I have recovered enough pizza to get my membership week (although I am a bit sorry for the adventure that looked quite fun), but I´m worried this issue could also affect other purchases once I buy more pizza...

Is there any way to tell if this is an issue with my user, with the free pizza or with pizza in general?

Sir Veza likes this.
  8. Sir Civil

We still have to investigate this case more deeply. It shouldn't be an issue with your account, more likely some weird bug going on. Let us know if you will still encounter similar situations when your pizza is missing. Thanks!

9. Hello, I bought the pizza to pay for that skin. The pizza I am reffering to is the pizza that you get when you progress through the game. I bought a week and it never gave me the membership although it showed the icon as premium. when i logged on the next day the symbol was gone as well as the pizza.

10. Sir Civil

To your Steam account are assigned 3 accounts. One of them is named Supreme Bigbird, the other is SupremeBigbird. Yes, the space makes the difference :D. You made pizza transactions on the account with the space in between (Supreme Bigbird). Club membership is also active on it. Are you 100% sure that you are logging in to the correct account?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.