Login Failed: IO Error: Error #2032

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sir Jester Smurf, May 22, 2014.

1. Does anyone know why I am getting this error message when attempting to login, I even changed my password (just in case), but I can't play the game... I can not "Onwards"

2. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

I'm also stuck here, which is making tracking the loot fairy down before bed a bit impossible at the moment... :-b

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Clear your web cache. The game was updated and you probably have the old version on your PC.

See here.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yes, let me know if this isn't fixed with a cache clear.

5. Ok, tried deleting cookies, tried visiting the "live server" link and it takes me to a blank page, still not working... I am so computer illiterate

6. what do I do to clear "web cache"?

7. Jon

I'm moving this to the support forum.

8. Jon

What browser are you using?

9. I am using chrome atm, that last post was wrong, I entered... https with the www in it... after entering it in correctly it took me to a blank screen

10. trying to use the reload trick atm... that did it, I can now "Onwards"... thank you for the help and links

Jon likes this.
  11. Jon

Yes, refreshing the page usually works. Clearing the cache is a thing to try if that doesn't work.

Here's a link to clearing cache in Chrome:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

12. Nero ghost

Nero ghost Kobold

i have tried all of this and nothing works my game wont log in, any one got any idea on how to fix this

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

14. Jon

What browser are you using?

When do you see the error? When you click the Login button or before that?

15. Nero ghost

Nero ghost Kobold

i am using crome the error is he server or your internet connection may be down. Please refresh the page and try to login again. If you were in a battle you can rejoin that battle if you reconnect within 10 minutes. i have tried everything on the list provided by jarmo

16. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Have you tried with another browser?

17. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Just letting you know the same error occurred for me as well, a simple refresh did the trick. was using firefox browser.

18. Nero ghost

Nero ghost Kobold

i tried refreshing and a different browser it didn't work. firwall and antivirus are off all browsers up to date and adobe is up to date.

i tried restarting and still nothing.

i have tried all browsers and nothing going to try ccleaner next I guess.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  19. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

What about using ccleaner to wipe the data of your browser?

20. Nero ghost

Nero ghost Kobold

well I tried ccleaner like you suggest squidy and it still did the same thing just loads for 1 min and says can not connect. i have ad blocker off, firewall was off, anti virus was off, umm all the ports are open, and i ran malwear check and anti virus. even went through all my internet files manually and removed them.