[League] Wicked Waterways - Gentle Breeze of the Ninja Blesscano

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by rinco69, Jul 16, 2016.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Do you have [​IMG][​IMG], [​IMG][​IMG] and [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]?

No? Well I do. Nyah nyah. Using these extremely unpopular/underpowered/undervalued items I have concocted a build like no other*. I present a build to you that I call the Gentle Breeze of the Ninja Blesscano

Pencast
    Level 1 Human Priest

Oliem
    Level 22 Human Wizard

Skratdurak
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

* any similarities with other builds is purely coincidental

Drawing nimble strike practically every turn is like having a Ninja class. And those useless racial movement cards can get replaced with leadership. Humans are the best.

That victory square in the middle is usually hard to target. Solution? Lots of lava! What else? Whirlwind! And? Firestorm!!!

So far it's got 100% win rate excluding the games that I lost. And I only lost those games because nimble strike got nerf'd (a long time ago).

Happenstance and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

LOL.
    EDIT: Warning the above post may have a high level of trolling.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he bought his 3rd St Ulrich's Bones today! (maybe even double dipped!)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

[​IMG]

I haven't actually had an opportunity to run nine of the damn things, but it's a great item and someday... maybe someday. Some ridiculous triple priest thing built solely to troll Volcano players all day long or something.

I'm kinda tempted to grab one out of the DD just for the heck of it.

4. hello world

hello world Hydra

Did you steal this from zenmonk?

5. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Steal is such a strong word... How about we settle on borrowed?

Also I doubt his build includes such power cards as whirlwind, weak strike and minor heal. If it does then kudos to him for copying my creative genius before it had happened!