[League] Chess Madness

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Kalin, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Here's what I used last night. It beat everyone lower ranked than me, but lost to everyone higher ranked, giving me second place. And Karen is the figure I most want from the leagues, so I'd love to have some advice on how to improve this.

Digger
    Level 18 Dwarf Warrior

Kilava Onass
    Level 18 Dwarf Wizard

Cheerwell Maker
    Level 18 Dwarf Priest

neoncat likes this.
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I used a slightly-modified version of x-strike to great success. Since the map was so small, I could get away with more Vicious Thrust than Nimble Strike and Dancing Cut. Otherwise, it was the same. I mostly played opponents who had no idea what was coming until they had already lost their dwarf warrior...

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This is what I used:

It only got me 3-1 yesterday, but it got me 4-0 the day before, and I think I won all my tiebreaker matches.
    You'll notice I'm running some new items, mostly as an experiment.

neoncat likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I took Neoncat's advice and added some Rageblood Daggers and took out my WW, and was undefeated yesterday (helped by one inactive timeout and one first-round resign).
    Digger
    Level 18 Dwarf Warrior

Kilava Onass
    Level 18 Dwarf Wizard

Cheerwell Maker
    Level 18 Dwarf Priest

I'm using it again in about an hour, but since I already got Karen (yay!) I'm just pizza farming now.

EDIT: Won three games, got fourth place (could have tried for third with tiebreaker games).

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014