It's a New Lap Record!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Lance, May 13, 2013.

?

How long does your average MP battle take?

1. I'm like lightning, less than 1 minute!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm faster than the average bear, less than 2 minutes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I can usually get the job done in less than 4 minutes.

33.3%
  4. I'm 10 minute Tom!

58.3%
  5. I'm like the pizzaman, 20 minutes or less!

8.3%
  6. I just can't seem to make it under 20, game over.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

My question is, how long does a typical MP match take you. I'm interested in knowing both how long it takes you to battle one of the AI as well as a human opponent. What are the main factors which would cause your game to last longer or shorter?

Additionally, what is your quickest win time?
    Personally, I just defeated Amy in 1 minute 42 seconds, which I believe is a personal best.

2. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

My battles take between 5 and 10 minutes, less against AI.

The delaying for me is Whirlwind (enemies or not), winds of war... Everything that can move my Dwarves away from the enemy or the victory squares.

I tend to wait to have a good hand before start to attack: If I feel lucky or I see the opponent with a few cards (2 or less, or with a lot of armor/face up cards) I can start a blitzkrieg trying to kill the main character or the easy one.

3. Honestly it depends on the cards. my first MP match i got blown out by the AI due to some bad cards (and a miss click)
    However, it takes about 4-6 min it seems to get through a MP against AI.
    I have played twice against Humans, and those took a lot longer, close to 12-15 min.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Considering i did it in like two minutes before the speed up i guess my fastest would be something like a minute and twenty seconds or in that area.