In-game commands: a reminder

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Paprika2215, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Paprika2215

Paprika2215 Mushroom Warrior

Heya all,

I created this new topic for a simple reason. I am quite scatterbrained sometimes, especially since a tragedy occurred in my family a couple months ago (which, if you don't mind, I will not elaborate on any further). But thanks to my, umm... shall we say, "lacking" short-term memory these days, I completely forgot how all the in-game commands work. You know, the commands you can enter in that big, black window?

...Ugh, see? Not only don't I recall what commands are available in the "big black window", but I also forgot how that thing is called and how to open it. I'm such a mess sometimes, but eh, what can you do? But that's why I'm typing this -- to give other players (both Card Hunter veterans and new players alike) a reminder, a place to come back to if they happen to have a brain not unlike a sieve, like mine. :confused:

I would of course like to contribute to this forum, but as I've said, I don't remember the commands for the (for me) nameless black window. So I'm asking this: If anybody who feels it's rewarding to help others who remembers the know-how on the infamous black window and the commands it uses, would you perhaps be willing to share them with me, right here in this topic? That'd be good for future reference, don'tcha agree?

Okay, so, to sum it up: I need the scoop on the black window that can be opened while in the game, how it's called, how to open it, and what commands can be used and how. I want to at the very least be able to post my current party build on this forum when needed.

I thank you all in advance, and may your Card Hunting days be fortunate!

Paprika2215, over and out.

2. Questor

Questor Ogre

3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

To your other questions, it's called the console, and can be opened by pressing F1 twice. Also if you type "help" (without the quotations marks) once you have it open it will list all the possible commands. Press F1 again to close it.

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That's an old list, though.

Current list:
    Most of these can only be used by the devs, though players can use the Cheat commands on the test server:

cheating.png

:D

UiA and PDXTai like this.