im not sure if this is posted somewhere already

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by brolatypus, Mar 28, 2013.

?

whats your opinion of multiplayer?

1. awesome!

37.5%
  2. boring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. fair and fun

62.5%
  4. legen- wait for it -dary

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

but am i the only one that doesnt like that garys timer doesnt count down during multiplayer and that your/my/our counters keep counting during the draw and discard phase even during garys draw and discard phase?

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

It should probably not count down during the turn shift and his actions but that's a minor thing unless you regularly go to 15 turns

3. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

i dont, but getting up to take a leak is risky if you take too long. most of my MP matches last about 10 to 12 minutes.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I tend to bash them out in about 4-6 mins against ai not bragging just putting that out there.

5. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

your number 1 arnt you? (not being sarcastic)
    my highest lv is 7 right now so my items arnt that great yet but its coming along.

6. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Well, I'm a match for many in MP, and I take longer than most... Because my computer overheats and lags me so hard! Seriously, like 90% of my losses are due to the timer or disconnect!

So, yes to some extent I do dislike that the AI uses your timer; but it's forced me to become a better player. :D

7. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

2 of my 3 losses are from timing out because i had to do something in another room

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hmm, yeah, that's probably because Gary doesn't have to wait to see the card animations of his cards being drawn.

You could try turning up your animation speed on the slider to even the scores a bit.

9. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

If it is as jon says that could be a massive factor as i play on max speed at all times.

10. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

Its not a big deal, I just wanted to point it out. I changed my play style acordingly and still love the game, I just didn't know if it was an issue or just normal.