Human Cannon Wizards

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by El Hobbito, Aug 22, 2014.

1. El Hobbito

El Hobbito Kobold

Hello my friends, i've been experimienting with wizards build after path, and this is what i created. I'm quite happy how it works, today i got first time ever 1600+ elo (wih will drop for sure soon). I'll gladly get some advices how to improve it, because there are plenty of useless cards with i have to deal with Leadership.

Edit (4 Sep 2014): Three Dwarf Control build posted.
    Edit (7 Oct 2014): Balanced build Posted

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Fifjunior7, Stexe and Sir Veza like this.
  2. epicEdub

epicEdub Kobold

Gratz on 1600+!

3. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

My suggestions:
    Firehide Robes for fire wizard
    More fire attacks on fire wizard (not much you can do there, without the right items...)
    Booming Ring for electrowizard ? Cinnabar Ring is a good item too.
    Any Gusts of War to supplement Force Cannons
    Mouse Boots/ any tok-less flanking move boots for electrowizard (to help line up shots)
    Also, consider taking out Shielding Token for Black Token or Oak Roots, YMMV.

4. El Hobbito

El Hobbito Kobold

Yey, thx for advices. Saying truth, day after i posted this build here i dropped from 1650 to 1500 and to 1400 next day so i decided to change it "a bit".

I kiecked off priest and replaced it with another wizard and changed them to all dwarfs. I also bought Miligar's Dragon Tongue at daily deal.

I have no idea what 3th dwarf should do, and what is his primary function here exept for encumbering (for everyone encumber still works great, especialy with force cannons). This build doens't win so fast but i'm at 1650 rating again. If any one knows what to do with 3th dwarf let me know. I'll test it :)

And about Firestorm it usualy does more damage to me than my enemies so i'm trying avoid using it.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Sir Veza likes this.
  5. El Hobbito

El Hobbito Kobold

With my dwarfs i got to 1700 rating first time eva. Yey! :D Tomorrow i'll lose it anyway.

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. El Hobbito

El Hobbito Kobold

Hello again my friends. I'm here to present build that i was using (with minor changes) in most games last month. It have damage, it have armor, sometimes even moblility!

This build kept me long time over 1700 rating, rarely dropping under 1650. It have 2 problems: warrior never draws Energizing Move when it's needed and priest is kinda random. Any thoughts how to fix this? :) Because i'm out of ideas. Now i'm going to adventure to low ratting land looking for new interesting builds that will bring me back to world of uber wizards and stuff.

Sir Veza likes this.