How to build a non elf warrior

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by snickersimba, Jun 17, 2016.

1. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

I have an issue with making warriors. they just don't make sense. How would I build an agressive human or dwarf warrior? I would post a build but I don't even know where to start on either one so they would be blank.

2. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

I'm not great at building stab warriors, but I'd guess that would be the way to go with humans. Maybe Powerpike X2 and a Blazing Shortsword ? I'm just reaching here...

3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Its almost the same, but you may play them diferent, of course.

You may ask how to play them instead.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Okay, I'll bite. How do you play a non elf warrior?

5. Vibrant Pain + you choice of Blind Rage for dwarves is quite effective. Everything else is pretty much the same as any other warrior

6. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I've had some limited success with acrobatic dwarves, yeah. Also works well with team movement cards - I would pay money to see my opponent's face when my cleric plays "Sprint, team!" and my dwarven fighters are suddenly flanking their wizard clear across the board ^_^

7. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

I think there's only one rule to building dwarf warriors. While you may have a Vibrant Pain on an elf or human, for my money, they're essential on a dwarf.

For those of you more mathematically inclined:
    No VP = no Dwars.

Tyro likes this.
  8. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

No-no, Thetian.
    No VP => no dwarfs.
    The other way is not correct beacuse not playing dwarfs does not mean not playing VP ;)

HisRoyalHygiene likes this.
  9. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I've had some alright success with my dwarf axe warrior but unfortuntly I lack in movements for him right now but when I can play more I'll be farming and then be able to get better equip. Once I can do that then I'll post my successful build and then maybe that'll help