How many levels does Card Hunter have after expansion?

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by pmsag, Jul 23, 2015.

1. pmsag

pmsag Kobold

Hello,

Currently I am playing Card Hunter and I am stuck at level 21.

My question is at what level the campaign ends:

How many levels does Card hunter have after the new expansion of 13rd of July?

Thanks in advance

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The basic campaign story ends at a level 17 adventure, CardStock II Secret Preview.

The expansions add some higher-level treasure hunts. Attack of the Artifacts adds three level 18 ones (along level 7, 8 and 9 ones, six in total) and Expedition to the Sky Citadel adds level 19 - 21 ones (six in total, two of each level (i.e. 19, 19, 20, 20, 21, 21). Both expansions have their own short story.

In total, if you own both expansions, the story content ends when you reach the end of the Expedition to the Sky Citadel story; when you complete the sixth treasure hunt.

All of the adventures are listed in the wiki, http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/, at the bottom of the main page. The "Expedition to the Sky Citadel" treasure hunts are not yet listed on the wiki. They will be added in about a month. There are six of those.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  3. pmsag

pmsag Kobold

Thanks Jarmo,

So 'Throne of mechanical men' (level 21) is the last adventure?

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

There is one more adventure after "Throne of the Mechanical Men". You're almost there, courage!

Bandreus likes this.
  5. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

One thing to mention - by playing the level 21 adventures repeatedly, you can now get your characters up to level 24 so they're ready for the next expansion (the last level before a (greattoken) token)!