How have non-form zombies been changed? and other things.

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Robo11500, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Do the campaign zombies now have zombie form or other CM cards in there desks, and how are they zombie if that don't have a form attached, at all times?
    If you attack a zombie (with not form card or other CM de-buffs) with a silver/fire card, that are for damaging forms, will it tack more damage? No, ... yes?
    If a zombie gets the zombie form card or other form card, or a be-buff from CM, attached to it well anything change other than it taking more damage from section cards or what it looks like, some of the cards it can, can't use now?

Well there be zombie werewolf skins for zombies (players, charters) with a werewolf form or some things like that?

Why can things that are not sci-fi, medieval, a form, other use cards when not one of them self i.e. Swarm of Bats on human who was never a vampire? (or... you think of some... )

2. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

No.

Zombies existed in the game long before form cards.

No.

It will not draw cards from the deck, but instead create random zombie cards. This includes Creature of the Night, which is not the deck of zombie NPCs.

I can't understand this.

I guess this is more of an artitic question than about player mechanics? So I don't know.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Robo11500

I know this but now that CM cards are here should non-form zombies have a weakness to silver, even tho that's the weakness of werewolf.

And.
    So your saying they do tack more damage?

What, so even if a werewolf form card is attach they get zombie card, did you read it wrong?

So if a non-form zombie gets a werewolf form on it and it becomes a werewolf it gets the werewolf skin, but well there be a skin for this in future that makes it look like a rotting werewolf i.e. zombie-werewolf other things like this?

4. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

No.

I must have misunderstood you.

That would be cool, but I'm guessing no.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Campaign zombies health, stars, decks, and everything about them have not changed. Zombies don't take damage like zombie form characters. The difference between a zombie getting a form and another character from getting a form is none. I don't know what skins are planned. In this game the restriction is on drawing cards, you can't put troll regen in your deck but once you get it, you have it and can use it as if you are a troll.

ParodyKnaveBob and Kalin like this.
  6. Robo11500

So if a zombie gets a form they well draw form (some CM) cards and now can get a weakness to silver, other......., yes?

7. SceoMyntan

SceoMyntan Fire Demon

Svitlana warns us: "Most of the time people look perfectly normal until they have their fangs in you." That makes the most sense for werewolves, but considering the duration of form cards I guess it also goes for the undead. Alet Zhav and the Graveyard Gambollers must've used a different technique.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Robo11500

Even tho as if one quo she is attack when saying the warning it sounds more like a warning for vampires, enthuses on fangs, even tho werewolves have fangs too (and a lot of things).

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016