help with my builds

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by snickersimba, Apr 15, 2016.

1. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

Hello everyone, I have been playing a bejeweled elf,a human wizard and a dwarf vampire for the last while, I would like to switch it up but I do not know how to build warriors outside of the elf. Can someone tell me how to build a dwarf warrior?

2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Dwarf warriors tend to need more mobility to get where they're going faster. If you have any fast boots or weapons with good step attacks, those help a lot. Quickness Aura and other armors that help with movement can be useful too if you still aren't going fast enough.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

i used to use boots with violent spin and team walk for the dwarf warriors (when i was running 2) the violent spin can work like an extra team walk. Energezing move and quick aura could work too. Just be sure that you aren´t rushing to do nothing.

Edit: they are diferents rolls that a dwarf warrior could fill, can be a tank, a killer or other rolls, there aren´t only a way to build it.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

Well, I would of given more but I kind of have a lot of items and no idea what to do with them, I try to balance my team between two offensive and one control/support unit. I would say offensive and very focused to killing everything as quickly as possible. The step attacks I figured would be good especially since I have raging battler and lochaber axe. I also have vibrant plate and jappers energy boots