Helloween Loot

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Obernoob, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I found a Tome of the Withering Source again an no longer The Deadonomicon. So I guess it is too late to farm some level 9 campaigns to get a third Black Cat Buckler?

2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Never mind, I just found a Pixie Cake. So I guess it is possible to farm the Helloween and non Helloween version at the same time.

3. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Odc I got the normal version of the parrying buckler but non Helloween version. Guess I will try it tomorrow again.

4. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

The Halloween items and their less flavorful counterparts aren't mutually exclusive. You'll be able to farm them all until the Halloween shop goes down.

5. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Great. Thx for the confirmation.

6. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Found again no Black Cat Buckler in lvl 8 - 10 adventures, but again the Hidden Bandit. :confused:

7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

After I found yesterday two Parrying Buckler and the Loot Fairy while searching for a Black Cat Buckler, today it was casualy in the Shop. :confused:

8. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Based on the thread title I thought this was going to be about German power metal-themed loot drops. Needless to say, I'm disappointed :(

Obernoob likes this.
  9. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Wasn't there a thread where someone was reviewing the new items in the shop? Does anyone know where it went to? Anyway, I bought a Spritastrophe from there since I'm doing the Handicap quests and this item looks really really useful for those.

10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Uncle Ector's review of the Halloween Store

11. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior