Heart of Fury[Mostly PvM, Semi PvP]

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Nym, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Nym

Nym Kobold

Hail and well met my friends, this is the deck i wish to share for hunting treasures in campaign mode, first of all i am very sorry for my english. Its bit bad, so if you dont understand i will try to explain it with different key words. Lets get start.

For creating perfect team we should know what races and their means, their pros and cons. For all, we go as 3 Human party. They are balanced for other classes. So everyone can start this adventure as this balanced team.

-Human Priest
    -Human Warrior
    -Human Mage

Why not dwarf warrior? Dwarves are strong but slow creatures. Using a Dwarf warrior in party will works on most RPG games but in this game they have some trouble with catching ranged mobs and escaping terrains such as lava pool, acid jet etc. We will use our hybrid team for eliminate all kind of creature in this realm (even in achievement mode- in achievement mode all HP's are set to 1 so dwarf is always in his slow handicap)

Item Spec.s for your party:

If you want stability in campaigns as well as achievements try to use this build at once, you can upgrade things with useful ones.

Mage-Ranged Fire with Frost hybrid, Hot spots, Acid and Armor discarding cards(you only need 1 arcane slot for it) Mastery with Fire, so you can bring down most creatures such as trolls, dragons, bosses and demi-bosses.

Priest- Healing is most awesome thing in this game but also buffing and debuffing too. Focus as 2 divine slot as healing, mastery with healing, wear spears (for your safety and damage dealing, also some spears have curse of fragility, use it well) and spend at least 1 divine equipment for frenzy and debuff cards such as Curse of Fragility(Or mind worm if you gonna do pvp)

Warrior- Your warrior not also tanks the mobs, also damages a lot with splash attacks such as chopping and can elimine opponents via mighty hack like attacks. Give him/her Slicer, buff him with frenzy and see what happens. However you should use 2 Chopping weapon and 1 The Dragonslayer (for sundering armor) for better success. Keep armors and change them for the battle you enter.

Getting started

Always pass first rounds, let them come to you. Use frenzy on warrior and let warrior stick at least 2 enemies in range. Due its turn based, only one enemy can attack you per round so use it wisely. Your mage is your ranged DPR (damage per round) and will works as finisher with hot spot or damaging terrain equipments. Keep your priest in safe range but dont forget! he is powerful as your warrior when you buff yourself with frenzy. Use healings in sticky situations and try to harass monsters till you can bring down with your warriors attacks.

Tips

For your Warrior- Try to dont sell every armor you obtain, some armors are useful against mobs. For example Ground Plate is very powerful against Electricy mobs, Leather Harness and Enchanted Mail is very good combo against monsters with high attacks, also using low level good shields (such as hexagon shield or twilight) will save power tokens, saving power tokens means you can use powerful weapons, armor, human skills etc.

For your Mage-Try to use your mage when they waste their movement abilities. This ranged destruction bringer works as sustainer, controller, harassing and finisher. Use terrains as well as spells like firewall, smokescreen,water terrain etc(it will save your life at 18th T-hunt campaign.)

For your Priest- Priest is your main character which leads team to victory, try to focus as healing, if you all have attack cards use curse of fragility, if only your warrior have good attack cards such as chopping cards use frenzy. Try to get different frenzy stacks such as unholy frenzy, frenzy, mass frenzy etc. It can bring down strongest monsters in one turn. Remember to use spear attacks too with your safe distance for helping your team to bring down monsters.

Advanced Tips

Since all our party members are human, we got human skills. They have unique party buffs, which can turn the tables at the battlefield. Try to equip things with Dash Team, Block Soldier, Retreat, Leadership, Attack Soldier etc. Your priest will be happy to having some movement options, your warrior will have Battle. Training Card for let your enemies have hard time and finally, your mages leadership not only let your party draws card also letheral thinging ability makes your mage escapes from his/her handicap cards.

This is basic template which can editable, I am %100 sure you can clear all kind of things in campaign with that builds because it works on me.

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. boopn

boopn Kobold

Just for daily loot fairy, I've found, as I'm sure many other have that firestorm/volcano is the way to go.

2 dwarf wiz, one human (or dwarf) priest.

For the wizards, stack as much firestorm and volcano as possible on the wiz, load up firestarter, use resistant hide and go for armour on boots. Obviously a lot of the epic/legendary items are great for this purpose, such as those arcane artifacts with 2 firestorms, firehide robes, wym lavastaff, etc. For some levels, you'll need armour removing items as well.

For the pries, load the 3 holy armour, MF, unholy aura, savage curse, bless, blocks, inspiring prescence/team heal etc.

The mass damage of firestorm/volcano is the most efficient way of taking down the mobs.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

The main problem with volcano/firestorm is that it can take so long to get the items.
    Beginning players will need some good 1/1/1 strategies.

Christofff likes this.