Happy birthday and some deck sharing.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Pyrogoth, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Pyrogoth

Pyrogoth Mushroom Warrior

So... It is cardhunter anniversary, and a good day to share the pleasure of playing this great game, with a great community and designed by fair and talented people.
    After two years of playing the game, I reached rank 1662 just today, highest rank I ever reached. I feel... well ...I had some fun for sure.

Anyway... Best way of sharing the fun is to play games with you, but second probably is to share my decks. I have no secrets to experienced players, and want new people coming on the forum to have as much information as they can.

So enjoy, there are my decks. I welcome enligthenment from good players, and questions from everyone, really.

First deck, the one that got me so high : a high mobility warrior with a burst mage, supported by an unholy buffing purging and shield wearing priest. For you the casual, the poor, the -free to play-er, the deck has some expensive stuff but some can be substituted. You can replace searing pain with whorl for example. And see ? I don't even have all the raging battler I'd want. At some point you need a vibrant pain and some good source of savage curse, so try to save some money.

Dwarf Priest
    Dwarf Wizard
    Dwarf Warrior

Second deck : fire, fire, and more...wait, no... and a "move your ass ! team !" warrior to run away from the smoke.
    This deck helped me a lot to go through 1100-1350. Yes, pretty much all the best fire wizard items are legendary... sorry about that, its just the way it is.

Dwarf Wizard
    Dwarf Wizard
    Human Warrior

Third deck : vampires ! I've been playing vampires for a long time now and I had some good games and some bad games... but the first leg I looted was a hand of Melvelous, so this deck has some nostalgia for me and I will always have a vampire deck ready. Notice the darkforce nunchaku not to look like an old grumpy player.

Human Priest
    Dwarf Priest
    Dwarf Priest

I know they are not perfect, but I like them. I have much, much more, but these are the more "serious" and "competitive" I built.
    There is also a volcano deck, a gene therapy deck, a mega laser deck (because MEGA LASER !), a nimbus deck, a cult of the bejeweled of course... and a enormous mattock deck, an illusion and telekinesis deck that wins by making your opponent rage quit, a cold deck when the fire mage deck missfires... and there is the ninja deck, and the god of deck, and the deck for cardotron, and the deck...

I'll end this very long post this :
    -Why Bug Zapper 2000 ?
    -Please do a tabletop version of this game. Sincerely.

2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

A tabletop quick draw would be marvelous.

Han Lee likes this.