Happy 1st Birthday Blue Manchu!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Strumiker, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Strumiker

Strumiker Mushroom Warrior

Noticed on your Twitter that today marks 1 year of Blue Manchu goodness! Congrats! I know many of us are looking forward to celebrating many many more years of success for your company.

*Raises a glass filled with healing tonic*

2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

*Clink*

Happy 1st!

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Healing "tonic," eh? Is that the one from Final Fantasy? Chrono Trigger? Or perhaps some MMORPG?

Regardless, hooray Blue Manchu!

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Thanks everyone!

It's easier to celebrate these things when you have an actual office. Maybe we should have all called each other on Skype and drank champagne at the same time on other sides of the world... but even then someone would have been drinking at 8am or something.

5. Hopibear

Hopibear Mushroom Warrior

Happy bday !!! * pops champagne*

6. PimpToxie

PimpToxie Kobold

Happy Birthday guys!

I can't wait to see more about Card Hunter! As an avid MTG player, I can't express enough how excited I was after reading the First Dev Diary. It has always bothered me that MTGO costs so much money and lacks any CPU play option. Card Hunter solves both of these issues for me. :)

Oh, and you have Richard Garfield and Skaff Elias on board as Design Consultants? This game will be EPIC.

7. Kvothe_Rocks!

Kvothe_Rocks! Kobold

Oh great, a birthday stat change... -1 charisma and -1 strength BUT +1 wisdom and +2 waistline!!
    Congrats Blu!

8. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I object to any suggestion that -1 Charisma is in the age effects table! Charisma only grows over years of building character! Just look at Dad from Calvin & Hobbes!

9. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

You say that like it's a bad thing! *Hic!* :oops:

10. Rising Zan

Rising Zan Mushroom Warrior

Happy Day after Birthday! Hangovers included.