further promoting the game

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Christofff, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

No, i'm not writing to kiss ass, but I want to thank ct5 for his wonderful Cardhunter videos he has made regularly.

Great to watch, great to listen to, great to see your thought processes. The only thing I don't enjoy, is seeing how much treasure you have!! When I watch I get inspired to try a new idea or item and then put on some chilled out music like you have.

These kind of things are not only great for further promoting the game but also keep us oldies interested :)

I hope to write my own video soon but will have to use voice editor to stay anonymous lol. I invite others to make a vid, no matter how boring you make think, believe me watching CH and watching how other players think / approach is enjoyable enough. It will help the game :)

Jaer, Flaxative, Sir Veza and 3 others like this.
  2. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Yes! I would absolutely love to see more Card Hunter videos too! We have so many smart people all with their own ways to play. Would be great to see more (and it'd help us all improve our play too!) :D

3. Hairyskinback

Hairyskinback Kobold

I just wish he had a better taste in music.....lol Love your stuff CT :)

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I would if my 1 GHz 1.5 GB hardware didn't crash on CH by itself sometimes. Lol!